To enter, go to GlassOfBubbly.com and complete the online form
Deadline for entry – 18th August 2018
Judging takes place – September 2018
at the amazing Marriot County Hall, Westminster, London (Date & Time TBC).
for The World’s Finest Glass of Bubbly Awards 2018
- Creamy – (A soft rounded wine that gives you a buttery / creamy experience of aromas and in taste).
- Classic & Elegant –
(This will likely be a stylish wine showing balance with a refined quality).
- Dessert – (A stand out sweeter tasting wine that will pair well with most dessert dishes).
(An intense and powerful wine that really bursts with flavours in the mouth).
- First Date – (The perfect wine to accompany that first date. Nothing too complex and not necessarily a wine that needs to pair with
Forget Me Not – (A wine with a unique taste. There’s something very different about this wine making it stand out).
- Gastronomic –
(A fine complex wine that hold enough body to accompany most popular main dishes).*
Guilt Free – (This will be a low sugar sparkling wine, less than 3g of sugar content per bottle).
Hint of Spice – (This wine will offer a bit of a kick with a spicy tone).
Light & Fruity – (A light and easy
to drink fruity wine).
- Meditation – (An addictive wine for those special relaxing times. This wine will express itself more and more the longer it is opened and the longer it stays in your glass).
Oaky & Toasty – (This wine will likely have been aged in oak barrels and have a toasty flavour).
Sea Breeze – (When you taste this wine
you will imagine yourself standing on the beach and tasting those tiny sea drops in the air).
Spring Fling – (Floral, blossom aromas and flavour that immediately hits the spot).
Summer Days – (Does not have to be a complicated wine, will offer a refreshing and crisp tasting experience ideal for accompanying time spent in the sun / shade).
- Vintage –
(A serious wine with highly complex aromas and a lengthy taste explosion of many layers).
- Winter Warmer – (Perfect on a winter’s evening sat in front of the fire, likely to be a fuller flavoured wine).
& Zingy – (A wine that will likely be citrus flavoured with a definite zing to it).
Michael Edwards Award – (A wine that stands out most for our honorary judge).
- The World’s Finest Glass of Bubbly – (This wine will be superior in impressing the judges and will have received the overall highest point score and gold star ratings)
Please note that the judges will
decide the category into which each wine will appear. The awards are totally blind tasting format, the organisers are not involved in the judging nor in giving scores to wines.
Follow the awards on social media with the hashtag #GOBAwards
To find out more about sponsoring and becoming a media partner, email: email@example.com